A fantastic opportunity to work with and learn alongside a successful, knowledgeable and innovative team. We are looking for bright, young individuals eager to dive into the exciting world that is programmatic. Apply for the chance to be part of a team that delivers innovative & industry leading solutions to clients the world over.
- Completion of internship programme and various training modules/certifications.
- Fully assist the Ad Ops Executives in the uploading of creative, data resource & reporting requests.
- Assistance of the Campaign Managers in all reporting and campaign requests when timeously possible.
- Being able to successfully set up basic campaigns and pull reports.
A successful candidate must have/be:
- Completed Matric and their tertiary qualification.
- Computer literate.
- Prepared to undergo a selection process that includes reference and verification checks, a telephonic interview, an interview in person and a competency test.
Applicants qualifications must include at least one of the following: National Diploma, BTech, Undergraduate, Honors or Masters Degree in the following fields:
- Marketing Management
- Accounting/Financial Management
- Financial Information Systems
- Business Administration
- Project Management
Duration of the Internship:
A 4 month programme, with the opportunity to become permanently employed as a Junior Campaign Manager with Nettrade Programmatic. This will be based on completion of the training programme and meeting performance KPI’s. Performance will be monitored regularly throughout the duration of the programme.
Please apply below along with your full CV & references.